Componence Asset List
- A beautifull workplace in our new building (Benoordenhout, The Hague)
- Dynamic international work environment and team
- Opportunities for further training in the organisation
- Large network of psychiatrists within PsyQ
- Opportunities to gain professional accreditation of the highest standard within the organisation
- Possibility for intervision
- You are a BIG-registered psychiatrist
- You have specific knowledge of the expat population and experience with expats. e.g. you have an expat background yourself
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch and English, and preferably one or more other foreign languages
- You have a broad view that you would like to develop further: we treat all psychological and psychiatric problems, including addiction and child/family matters
- You are flexible and able to work in the evenings
- PsyQ International is a new service that is still in development. We therefore expect that you have a proactive and flexible attitude and show perseverance. You see unexpected and complex situations as a challenge and you are able to work in a demanding environment
- You possess the following characteristics: able to work independently, optimistic enthusiastic and creative
The contract will be permanent for 24-27 hours a week. The salary is minimal € 5013,- and maximum € 8760,-. (FWG AMS) gross per month based on 36 hours a week.
PsyQ is the largest outpatient mental health organisation in the Netherlands offering psychiatric help to people who are depressed, anxious or suffer from other psychological and psychiatric disorders.
PsyQ International is a department within PsyQ that offers specialized psychological and psychiatric help for internationals who temporarily work and live in the Netherlands. Our treatments are as brief as possible but as intensive as necessary. Our professional and multilingual team of doctors and therapists are trained in the treatment of problems most often encountered by expats. We consider ourselves to be a truly international mental health centre. In addition to English, other languages are available, including Dutch, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Farsi and Arabic. All of our staff are personally familiar with the expatriate experience and are officially registered professionals.
Enthusiastic about the possibility of working in an international environment and taking on this challenging role? Please contact us for more information:
Chloé Ansari Moein, Medical Director PsyQ International, 06-52568382 or Carien Pille, Managing Director PsyQ International, 06-52568382.