Health Care Psychologist
Componence Asset List
Initially this is a function for 24 hours a week with possible expansion in the future.
- You are a BIG registered health care psychologist (GZ psycholoog, BIG registered)
- You have specific knowledge about the expat population and experience with expats. e.g. You have an expat background yourself
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch and English. In addition you preferably speak one or more foreign languages
- You are flexible and able to work in the evenings
- You possess the following characteristics: independence, optimism, enthusiasm, creativity and a good sense of humour
To qualify for this position a positive certificate of good conduct (VOG) is required. The reference checks and checking of qualifications is part of the application process.
The contract will be permanent for, initially, 24 hours a week. The salary is minimal € 3820,- and maximum € 5126,-. (FWG 65) gross per month based on 36 hours a week.
PsyQ is the largest outpatient mental health organisation in the Netherlands offering psychiatric help to people who are depressed, anxious or suffer from other psychological and psychiatric disorders.
PsyQ International is a department within PsyQ that offers specialized psychological and psychiatric help for internationals who temporarily work and live in the Netherlands. Our treatments are as brief as possible but as intensive as necessary. Our professional and multilingual team of doctors and therapists are trained in the treatment of problems most often encountered by expats. We consider ourselves to be a truly international mental health centre. In addition to English, other languages are available, including Dutch, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Farsi and Arabic. All of our staff are personally familiar with the expatriate experience and are officially registered professionals.
Enthusiastic about the possibility of working in an international environment and taking on this challenging role? Please contact us for more information:
Chloé Ansari Moein, Medical Director PsyQ International, 06-52568382 or Carien Pille, Managing Director PsyQ International, 06-52568382.
NB Job interviews will be planned in September 2019